1 large head of organic cauliflower about 2 ½ – 3 pounds
3 tablespoons California Olive oil or virgin coconut oil
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
½ cup Japanese panko
1 tablespoon California olive oil
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and trim leaves from cauliflower.
- Cut in half through core.
- Remove core.
- Cut cauliflower into ½ inch slices.
- In a large bowl add cauliflower, oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine and coat the cauliflower.
- On a large oiled cooking sheet, spread cauliflower (do not crowd).
- Roast 10-15 minutes, remove from oven and turn over.
- Combine panko, Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Mix well.
- Sprinkle panko mixture over cauliflower slices.
- Return to oven and cook 10 minutes or until tender, don’t let panko burn.
- Remove from oven and serve.