0.3 tsp cinnamon
0.3 tsp cumin
0.3 tsp turmeric
0.3 tsp kosher salt
3 lbs organic chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
2 each organic onions, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
0.3 cup fresh ginger, grated
0.3 cup dried cranberries
2 each lemons, juiced and zested
1.5 cups chicken stock or bone broth
- Place chicken in a large stainless bowl.
- Combine cinnamon, cumin, salt and turmeric in a mixing bowl. Add chicken and mix to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in large roasting trays, add onions, garlic, ginger, cranberries, lemon juice and chicken stock or bone broth. Mix well.
- Roast for 60 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Plate and top with lemon zest.