Preparation time: 15 minutes
Chilling time: 30 minutes
Yield: 15-20 1” bites
- 1 cup oatmeal, uncooked (old-fashioned rolled oats)
- 1/2 cup toasted, shredded coconut
- 1-1/2 cups nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup mini, dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup honey, adjust to taste
- 1/3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, alcohol free
2 tablespoons chia seeds may be added
Butters such as peanut, cashew, almond, soy, sunflower, soy, & pumpkin may be used.
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until fully combined. Cover bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Once chilled, use cookie scoop or roll into 1” round balls. May be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.