2.0 each sweet potato, organic, peeled and cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch chunks
2 lbs chicken, organic, boneless, skinless breast, cut into 1″ pieces
2.0 8 oz can pineapple chunks, unsweetened, drained and approximately 1/2 of the juice reserved
1.5 each red or green bell pepper, organic, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
1.5 cup teriyaki sauce, gluten free (Kikkoman)
- Place the chicken chunks in a large stainless steel bowl and toss with teriyaki sauce. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add juice to bowl and mix. Gently fold in potatoes, pineapple and bell pepper chunks.
- Spread mixture in large roasting pan so that the chicken doesn’t overlap. Place in oven and roast, checking frequently and turning for even roasting.
- Roast for about 20 minutes till chicken is cooked thru.