0.25 cup Avocado oil or Ghee
1 cloves Garlic, minced
3.0 each Leeks, finely chopped
6 each Small red potatoes, diced into 1/4 inch cubes
2 lbs Medium zucchini, diced into 1/4 inch cubes
0.5 lbs Chard, cut into 1/4 inch ribboned
12 each Eggs
0.66 cup Milk
0.66 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat avocado oil or Ghee in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until translucent and soft. Saute potatoes and zucchini in the skillet, cover, and cook until tender but firm. Mix in chard. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking 1 minute, until chard begins to wilt.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Pour into the skillet over the vegetables. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes or until eggs are firm and cheese is melted.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.